submitted by /u/SatoshMe [link] [comments]
- Traditional markets lead the way.
– The stock market and BTC are highly correlated, just overlay the charts and see for yourself. Why is this? Think about it logically. Lets say you need cash because you just got laid off, the economy is in rough shape. Your going to sell any assets you have for liquid cash. These assets could be a boat, a car, stocks, or crypto. It doesn’t matter, you need cash.
- Real world consequences courtesy of crypto markets:
– Here’s a great example. NVDA (nvidia) had a very disappointing earnings, and they plummeted 17%. Why? With the price drop in crypto the demand for mining equipment fell, greatly impacting NVDA’s sales and outlook. This is something EVERYONE on this sub should have been able to predict. That 17% could have netted you anywhere from 10-1000%. How? Options trading. Whats options trading? Welcome to traditional markets.
- Market news is real news.
– Johnson and Johnson had asbestos in their baby powder for decades. Wasn’t on normal news, thats on financial news. Most of us probably used this shit as a kid, so it effects all of us but chances are its news to you. Finance is great because you can’t bullshit numbers and companies MUST report factual information, they can’t fudge it like politicians/newscasters can. Its the realest news there is.
- What about Gold/BTC as a safe haven in rough financial times? NO.
– If you believe this to be true, you are an idiot. Why? You didn’t take 15 seconds of your time to look at a chart of gold during the financial crisis. During a financial crisis your safe haven is cash, not some miracle asset that is inverse of every market in the world. Your USD is backed by the might of the strongest military and economy to ever exist, its not going anywhere.
Bitcoin for all intents and purposes is an unregulated, heavily manipulated, penny stock. Why focus all your energy on ONE penny stock? REGARDLESS of how good you think it is there is no reason not to educate yourself on the broader markets.
Crypto taught me a lot, but what I’m most thankful for is it led me to the stock market, which led me to learn a shit load about the world and how it operates. Why don’t you do the same? Diversify.
Cryptocurrency data website Coin Dance revealed on Friday the team’s revamped Bitcoin Cash protocol development tracking page. Interested proponents can get a comprehensive look at all the completed BCH developments, proposals, ideas that are being discussed, and concepts that are currently under development. Also read: Markets Update: Bears Continue to Drag Cryptocurrency Prices Down The […]
The post Monitor Bitcoin Cash Development With the Coin Dance Tracking Page appeared first on Bitcoin News.
submitted by /u/BitttBurger [link] [comments]
" “I fundamentally think you’re going to see big adaption in 2019, 2020. Lots of the items in the digital world, the e-gaming space, are low value items so I think people will be more comfortable participating in blockchain. We’re making big inves…
submitted by /u/itswilson8 [link] [comments]
Apparently, Bitmex will start shutting down US accounts in the coming days. Do you think there will be any short term or long term implications to the market? Will people just switch VPNs? Will there be a Short term pump as people will buy bitcoins to …
This is my take on this whole correction/dump or whatever you want to call it. I bought my first bitcoins before the bullrun around $2500 – made some good gains on altcoins. My biggest gains were with Antshares, BNB, WTC, Powr and VeChain. I bought the…
submitted by /u/GodOfKeku [link] [comments]
Linkedin has published its 2018 “Emerging Jobs Report” for the United States, in which it names “Blockchain Developer” as the most rapidly emerging employment position of the past year. According to the report, the position saw growth of 33x on Linkedin’s platform during 2018. Also Read: Pantera Capital Braces for SEC Action Against 25 Percent of […]
The post Linkedin Names ‘Blockchain Developer’ Top Emerging US Job of 2018 appeared first on Bitcoin News.
submitted by /u/spirosand [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/Lavaborama [link] [comments]
Many of you will know IOTA is based on a directed acyclic graph (DAG) instead of a blockchain.
But to really understand this approach, and the difference with blockchain it can be very clarifying to visit a tangle visualizer such as:
Example of a 15 min visualization: https://imgur.com/a/rPguXgo
It’s really fun to watch.
If you’re a bit into math you can understand how this model can scale more easily than a blockchain. A blockchain needs bigger blocks or faster processing. The DAG will become wider and will go forward faster (until you reach the bandwidth limits of nodes, after that clustering comes in play).
submitted by /u/NibiruHybrid [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/Hold-and-hope [link] [comments]
The current crypto bear market is dragging on, with billions in cryptocurrency wealth wiped out in 2018. The trading volume of six year-old Coinbase has hit a yearly low. Despite the crypto winter, the company is continuing to raise funds and has reached an impressive valuation of $8 billion. But is this figure justified and […]
The post Will Coinbase Hit Its 2018 Target of $1.3 Billion in Revenue? appeared first on Bitcoin News.
submitted by /u/MLPFrank [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/d6_purpBlv [link] [comments]
Speculative demand is what has been propping up price all the way through this bubble, and the day when the buy orders for crypto consist mainly of buyers who have no intention to sell (they are actually going to use it) – is the day when the bottom is…
The Satoshi Revolution: A Revolution of Rising Expectations Section 5: Saving the World Through Anarchism Chapter 11, Part 9 From Drugs to Gold and Prostitution, the Blockchain Minimizes Violence The most obvious objection to relying on self-defense…and restitution to prevent and rectify rights violations, is that these measures will be inadequate to deter criminals…Most people […]
The post Wendy McElroy: From Drugs to Gold and Prostitution, the Blockchain Minimizes Violence appeared first on Bitcoin News.
submitted by /u/FallingUpStaircases [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/bobsburger900 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/Cryptorich13 [link] [comments]
The Financial Services Agency of Japan has resolved to refer to cryptocurrencies as “crypto assets” in order to prevent confusion with legal tender. Also in The Daily, the Justice Ministry in Moscow has confirmed that it classifies digital coins as “other property.” Finally, according to a recent report, stablecoins have seen significant growth over the […]
The post The Daily: Japan Calls All Coins ‘Crypto Assets’, Russia Defines Cryptocurrency as Property appeared first on Bitcoin News.
submitted by /u/Suuperdad [link] [comments]